N/A

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Gilroy Outlet Day

Today, Angie and I hit the outlet stores in Gilmore, which is about a 40 minute drive from Los Gatos. The weather was decidedly English, much to Angie's dismay, but this fact made it a good day to go on a shopathon.

And what a shopathon it was. I went on a veritable spree, garnering more clothes in one day than I'd usually do in a year. Such is the pulling power of the factory discount.

Also went to the Jelly Belly store, and found some new flavours, some exciting, like roast garlic; others disgusting, namely the Harry Potter series, which ranged from Dirt - which I tried, and almost spat out, it being literally a mouthful of dirt encased in a gelatinous bean - to Vomit, Earthworm, Booger and beyond. Obviously, I was not going to be ridiculous and try any of those. But I did get myself a good selection of my favourite flavours. Roast Garlic, Garlic on Toast, Raw Garlic, Licorice, Jalapeno, Root Beer, Buttered Popcorn, Grape Jelly and subordinates.

Now, back at Anton's apartment, rather tired, but about to have barbecued burgers and sausages with edamame, my stomach's rumbling, after only having Dim Sum for lunch.

Urgh, tomatoes at 1 O'clock. Gross.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home